Our Progress Tracker is a Premium feature that lets you track your student’s progress on our digital platform. Progress is only tracked if the student plays a game through a Guided Lesson or from an Assignment.
To track progress for your children/students:
- Add at least one child by clicking on your Premium user ID at the top right of any page.
- Choose Your students/Your children from the dropdown menu.
- Once you have added a child to your account, your child can begin playing games in Brainzy by logging in here,, or by accessing Kid Mode from your Premium user ID dropdown.
- You will start seeing progress in the Progress Tracker after your child has played their first game. You will be able to see areas that need extra work and you can assign resources to your child accordingly.
If you are a teacher:
- You can either use Classroom Mode or individual Student Codes to allow students to play games in Brainzy. Or, you can use Assignments if you know exactly what you want your students to work on.
- In Progress Tracker, there are two different views for teachers.
- You can see an overall view of your class’s skill levels in Class Proficiency. From this view, you can assign resources in bulk to your students based on their skill levels.
- Or, view an individual student’s progress broken down into specific skills via Class Score Chart.
- You are able to print your Progress Tracker using “Ctrl P” on a PC or “Command P” on a Mac .