To download and print our worksheets and workbooks, please log in to your Education.com account. Also, please ensure that all relevant computer software is up-to-date, such as your internet browser (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer), your PDF Viewer (Adobe Acrobat Reader or similar), and printer drivers.
- Log in to your Education.com account.
- Select a desired worksheet or workbook that you would like to print or download. We’ll use this one as an example.
- Click on Download Worksheet to open the worksheet in your browser or PDF viewer, depending on the browser you use.
- Once the PDF file is opened, click on the print icon within the PDF viewer (not your browser’s print function). You can usually find this icon in the upper right corner of your PDF viewer program.
- Select the print preferences you want (how many copies, black and white or color, etc.) and click on Print.
If you are still unable to print your document after completing the above steps, please reference this support article from Adobe for further suggestions.
Please contact us with any questions if you continue to require assistance.