You can assign worksheets, games, and other digital resources as homework through Google Classroom. Please ensure that your Education.com membership is designated as a Teacher or Homeschooler on your Account preferences page to allow you to see the Google Classroom icon.
If you would like your students' progress to be captured in our Progress Tracker, please assign work directly through our Education.com Assignments feature and the student can access the work using their Education.com Student Code.
To use Google Classroom with your Education.com account:
- Log in to your Education.com account.
- Go to a worksheet/ game detail page.
- Click the Share to Google Classroom icon.
- Create the assignment within Google Classroom.
- Log out of Education.com.
- Have your students click this link (https://classroom.google.com/) to view the assigned worksheet/ game link, and they can then complete the assignment.
IMPORTANT: The student will not be able to access your Google Classroom content and will receive a sign-in/ upgrade message if they use the Google Classroom App instead of visiting Google Classroom through their browser. If students have a Basic (free) Education.com membership please make sure they are signed out of this. Also, if they have any difficulty please ask them to ensure they do not have cookies blocked and are not in incognito mode.
If you have any questions please contact us.