At this time, you can assign worksheets, games and other digital resources as homework through Google Classroom. If you would like your students' progress to be captured in the Progress Tracker, please assign work directly through the Assignments tool.
Here are instructions for using Google Classroom with your Education.com account:
1. Log in to your Education.com account.
2. Go to a worksheet/ game detail page.
3. Click the Share to Google Classroom icon.
4. Log out of Education.com.
5. Have students visit Google Classroom in a browser window (https://classroom.google.com/) to view the assigned worksheet/ game link, and click it.
Please note that if your students copy and paste the above link, or use the Google Classroom App instead of visiting Google Classroom through their browser, they will get the sign-in screen and will not be able to access the content. Additionally, the sign-in screen that pops up will NOT allow the option of using anything other than the email/password for the Premium member.