To change the grade level that is displayed with your student's profile, please log into your account. Then:
- Click on your Premium user ID at the top of any page, then choose Your Students/ Your Children.
- Click on the pencil icon at the end of each student's row and you can update the grade level displayed.
To change the grade level of the content the student is accessing on the Brainzy home page, please log in to your account. Then:
- Click on the "Kids" button at the top of the screen.
- Choose the student profile that you wish to change.
- You will see the subject islands and can click on the grade below each to change it.
- Once you have made the change, please have the student start to play a game at the new grade level so that the new grade level is saved.
If you wish to lock a child's grade level (so the child will not be able to change the grade level of games or other content), or hide the grade level shown:
- Parents, you can select this option on the homepage by clicking on the pencil next to your child's avatar.
- Teachers, you can lock or hide the grade level for all students in the class from your Classroom Mode page. You can also select to lock or hide the grade level for individual students under the "Your Students" page.