Worksheets have come to life! With Interactive Worksheets, students can fill in the blanks, match images, highlight text, and complete worksheets directly online. Teachers can see automatically graded student submissions, saving time on grading and lesson prep.
To get started with Interactive Worksheets:
- Log in and go to Worksheets.
- Filter for worksheets with an interactive option with the “Show Interactive Only” checkbox under the search bar.
- On a worksheet that fits your needs, click “Open Interactive Worksheet” to preview it as a student.
- Click “Share worksheet,” then click "Create Link." This generates a submission link for your students to directly access the worksheet.
- Share the link with your students, through email or your preferred method.
- Students will enter their Student Code to open and complete the worksheet directly online.
- After submitting their work, students get to check their answers. They can always redo the worksheet to improve their score and master a topic to achieve full stars.
As a Premium user, to view student answers and submissions:
- Log in and go to My Assignments.
- Scroll down to the “My Interactive Worksheets” table. Here, you can see a list of worksheets you have shared.
- Click into any particular worksheet to view all student submissions and their scores in detail.
- By default, a link will remain active for 30 days, but you can close submissions early. Click on the "Disable Submission Link" button, after which students will no longer be able to access the worksheet.
What limitations do basic members have?
On Basic member accounts, student submissions and scores will not be saved. Students will still see results after they submit, but a Premium upgrade is necessary to track multiple student submissions.
How does grading work?
After submitting a worksheet, students can view which questions they answered correctly and receive their results as a 3-star score. They can always redo the worksheet to improve their score and master a topic to achieve full stars.
What grades and subjects are interactive worksheets available for?
There are currently interactive worksheets for grades PK-8 in math and ELA, with more subjects to come!
Can I still download the worksheets as PDFs?
Yes, all of our interactive worksheets are also available as a printable PDF.
If you have any questions or want help with using them in your classroom, please contact our support team. We’d love to hear your feedback, tell us what you think!