Non-original worksheets on our site

We do have some non-original worksheets on our site. Until 2010, we negotiated reprint agreements with companies who published high-quality content (including worksheets) because we simply didn't have enough people on our staff to keep up with our visitors demand for new content.

Since 2010, however, all worksheets published to our site have been original content created by Education.com. Between 80%-90% of our worksheets are original and the remaining 10%-20% are from partner publishers.

Did you find this article helpful?