PLUS - Cancel (turn off auto-renew)
If you would like to turn off your auto-renew at this time, please follow the below steps.
1. Be sure to log into your account with the email address used to establish the membership.
2. In the upper right hand corner click on the User Icon.
3. From the drop-down menu that appears, select "My Account", and your account information will appear on a new page
4. In the center section labeled "Plan Details" you can select "Turn off auto-renew" from the right hand side.
5. A new smaller window will appear. Note at the bottom of the window it gives you the next scheduled renewal date.Click the orange button that says "Turn off Auto-Renew".
This will not close your account. Your account will stay active until the regularly scheduled expiration date.
You will not receive any further charges for this membership once auto-renew is turned to "off" and remains off.
You can also turn auto-renew back on following the same steps.If you are unable to turn auto-renew off, or on, or would like us to take care of it for you, please contact us and we are happy to take care of it for you.
Did you find this article helpful?